Hygiene rules in the context of Corona
The safety of our subjects while participating in trials is very important to us. All investigations – if they are currently taking place – are subject to strict hygiene rules, which include the following:
- We keep the minimum distance when talking to you
- We wear a mouth-nose protection and gloves during the tests
- We disinfect measurement equipment such as headphones/pushbuttons before the start of each measurement.
- We disinfect surfaces (tables, armrests, etc.) after each appointment.
- We wash and disinfect our hands regularly (at the beginning of each subject appointment and after contact with short-term but necessary less than the minimum distance)
- We ventilate regularly
- We do not shake hands
For your participation this means:
- You must complete a Corona questionnaire before entering the building. If there are signs of a risk of infection, you must not take part in the examination.
- You must wear a mouth-nose protection while on the university premises and in the building.
- We keep your contact details for 3 weeks to follow up on possible infection routes.