This fellowship is offered by the Cluster of Excellence »Hearing4all« in cooperation with Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg (HWK). It addresses postdoctoral researchers from auditory neuroscience and technical audiology who would like to interact with projects of the cluster. Applicants should want to pursue a project in association with one of the H4A-research groups at the University of Oldenburg.
We offer a 24-month fellowship: 9 months at the Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg (HWK fellowship including travel allowance and free accommodation in fully furnished apartments on the HWK campus in Delmenhorst) plus a 15-month research position at the University of Oldenburg.
The fellowship is awarded once a year with an application deadline of 15 July. The date for the start of the fellowship is negotiable.
The application procedure follows the regulations of Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg for the Junior Fellowship. Please note that for the H4A & HWK fellowship the contact institution is: University of Oldenburg – Cluster of Excellence »Hearing4all«.
Applications are accepted in electronic form only and are expected to comprise the following documents:
- Completed application form of Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg [Download]
- Signed cover letter stating the motivation for applying to this particluar fellowship [PDF file]
- Abstract of the fellowship project for a peer audience (max. 1500 characters including blanks) [PDF and Word file]
- Abstract of the fellowship project for non-peer readers (max. 1500 characters including blanks) [PDF and Word file]
- Signed project proposal with detailed work schedule (not more than 10 pages) [PDF file]
- Curriculum vitae (signed!) [PDF file]
- List of publication [PDF file]
- A recently published paper [PDF file]
- Letter of intent of access to necessary research infrastructure from a research group leader at the University of Oldenburg (contacts in the information leaflet; see below: “More information”) [PDF file]
- Abstract of the doctoral thesis (max. 1500 characters including blanks) [PDF file]
- 2 letters of reference (sent directly by the referees) [PDF file]
Please submit the complete application documents attached as separate files by e-mail to the Cluster of Excellence Hearing4all, Head Office Oldenburg: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries can be addressed to the same e-mail address.